Looking for that one song, but not getting any search results? Some of the following search tips may be useful:
- An entire list of our Musicnotes Editions - a special type of file we sell - can be browsed here,
- Musicnotes products that are eligible for the optional JoyTunes SimplyPiano Trainers can be browsed here.
- When searching, bear in mind that song titles cannot be copyrighted, so there may be several different songs that share the same title.
- There may be multiple songs of the same name by different artists.
- The search results will have a "Scoring" column for glanceable information, and you can refer to the product page for additional information under the "Quick Details" and "Product Information" sections.
- When searching, include punctuation as it appears in the song's title or the artist's name.
- When searching, use the exact spelling (no partial spelling) as it appears in the song's title or the artist's name. If you are unsure of the song title or artist name, we would recommend performing a web search for the information.
- If you have attempted searching for a song and you still are unable to find it, Musicnotes likely does not have this song available for purchase, as all of our products are listed in our catalog.
For tips on filtering your search results, please see How can I narrow my search by a specific instrument?
Article is closed for comments.