Table of Contents
Available now with forScore and forScore mini, you can access your Musicnotes arrangements and add them directly to your forScore library. Enjoy instant access to your high-quality Musicnotes arrangements in a class-leading sheet music management app with no trade-offs between quality, resolution, or size.
How to import Musicnotes sheet music into forScore
- Once you’ve created an account at Musicnotes.com, open forScore and tap the center of the screen to show the main control bar.
- Open the tools menu (toolbox icon) and choose Services
- Tap Musicnotes in the list of “Services” and a prompt to log in will appear. Enter your Musicnotes login credentials here.
- After your successful login, a list of purchased content will appear.
- Tap on a song to download.
- Tap the sort button (three lines) at the bottom of the panel to sort by different metadata.
- Drag the panel downward to refresh the file list.
- Tap Edit to either manually select multiple files manually, or tap the checkmark button to select all. Then, tap the download button (cloud icon) to download the selection.
- If your selection has available transpositions, there will be a circular button with "..." shown to the right; tap on this button to have a list of the available transpositions displayed in a menu. Tap on your desired transposition(s) to download the transposition(s). Each downloaded transposition will be listed separately in your library, with the downloaded key designated in the song's title.
- Enjoy playing your Musicnotes sheet music!
NotesIf you are a first-time forScore user and there is no content in your forScore library, click the note icon in the upper-left and select Add Scores from Musicnotes.com, then continue from step 3 above.
Additional SupportFor any further support with the forScore or forScore Mini app, please contact forScore Support.