How to purchase in-app
Customers will need to have a Musicnotes account registered, and be signed in to the Musicnotes app on their Android device, prior to purchasing any digital sheet music products from within the app.
- In the app, users will need to tap the "Menu" button, then tap "Shop".
- From within "Shop", you will be able to search or browse for you desired arrangement.
- Tapping on a song from the search results will open the first page product preview for viewing and (for interactive products only) playback.
- Once viewing the product preview, you can view additional information about the product by tapping on either the "i" button (on an Android tablet) or tapping the "+" button, then selecting "i Song Information" button (on an Android phone).
- Once you have found your desired arrangement, you can tap on the orange purchase button.
- After following the purchasing prompts, you should receive 2 receipts:
- One receipt will show the payment processed and sent by Google.
- One receipt will show the order confirmation and sent by Musicnotes.
Payments for purchases of digital sheet music within the app will be processed through the Play Store/Google. For additional reference, please see the following Google Play Help pages:
- Payment methods
- Make in-app purchases in Android apps
- Buy or subscribe to content
- Troubleshooting in-app purchases
There is a price difference when you purchase music from Musicnotes.com versus purchasing music from our Musicnotes Player apps. Some sheet music prices may differ from the app to the website due to the developer agreements from Google we must abide by to offer in-app shopping.
Since all purchases of digital sheet music from Musicnotes are associated with your Musicnotes account, you can still purchase music directly from our site (in your mobile browser) and download your purchases to the app after ordering if you'd prefer.
Some products are not able to be purchased at this time from within the Musicnotes app - including, but not limited to Choral arrangements, Non-Interactive arrangements, sheet music collections. These products may show up in search results, however, once you attempt to open the preview of the product, the message "Unable To Purchase. We're sorry but this piece is currently unavailable for purchase."
However, you will be able to purchase these arrangements from the Musicnotes website with your Musicnotes account, and then download the purchase to the Musicnotes app.
How to cancel in-app purchases
If you have purchased sheet music products within the Musicnotes Android app, and was not the product that you were intending, you will need to contact Google Play to request a refund within 2 days of purchase.