Pro Credits are included with Musicnotes Pro - Premium subscriptions, and can be redeemed for digital sheet music.
How do I redeem Pro Credits?
Once you have subscribed to Musicnotes Pro - Premium, you are signed in to your account and you are viewing the product page for an arrangement, the button "Use 1 Pro Credit" will display.
How are Pro Credits are added to your account:
The quantity of Pro Credits added to your account will depend on the billing frequency (Annual or Monthly) for your Pro - Premium subscription.
- Monthly - 1 Credit added to your account each month of your subscription.
- Annual - 12 Credits added to your account at the beginning of your subscription.
How many Pro Credits do I have on my account?
At any time, you can sign in to your account on Musicnotes.com to view how many Pro Credits you have available to redeem. To do so:
- Click on "My Account" and sign in to your Musicnotes account, if you are not already signed in,
- Under the "Musicnotes Pro" icon in "My Account", to the right of "Manage Your Subscription", you will see how many available Pro Credits you have.
- Once you have redeemed all of your Pro Credits and/or your Pro Credits have expired, this counter will disappear.
When do Pro Credits expire?
Unused Pro Credits expire 12 months after being issued.
How can I add more Pro Credits to my account?
The ability to add more Pro Credits to your account is not currently available. However, this feature will be coming soon.
In the event you have redeemed all of your Pro Credits and/or your Pro Credits have expired, Pro - Premium subscribers will still continue to receive the 15% discount, the 1 free Musicnotes Edition monthly coupon, and exclusive monthly coupon offers as long as the subscription is active. Once the subscription renews, Pro Credits will be added to the account!
Pro Credit Product Exclusions
There are some types of products for which Pro Credits can not be redeemed. For the following are some examples of excluded types of products, the "Use 1 Pro Credit" button will not be displayed on the product page:
- Products that are not interactive
- Products with a minimum purchase quantity (ex. Choral arrangements)
- Signature Artist arrangements