Manage Your Subscription
If you have purchased the Musicnotes Pro - Premium - Annual, Musicnotes Pro - Annual (formerly Pro - Plus - Annual), or the legacy Musicnotes Pro - Standard - Annual membership subscription from within the Musicnotes Player for iOS app, you will need to manage your subscription through the Apple ID with which you had purchased the subscription.
Subscription changes for Musicnotes Pro subscriptions - purchased from within the Musicnotes Player for iOS app - will be made immediately, whether you are upgrading, downgrading, or cancelling.
- You will be unable to manage the subscription purchased from within the Musicnotes Player for iOS app - upgrade, downgrade, cancel, etc. - from the Musicnotes website, or be able to change Musicnotes Pro subscriptions on the Musicnotes website.
- Once subscribers upgrade from the legacy Musicnotes Pro - Standard, they will not be able to downgrade to Pro - Standard at a future time, as new Pro - Standard subscriptions will not be available.
Please refer to these instructions from Apple's support site: https://support.apple.com/billing
Troubleshoot Your Subscription
If you had been rebilled for your Musicnotes Pro membership, but you did not receive a Musicnotes Order Confirmation around the same time and you do not see any of your Musicnotes Pro membership's features reflected on your account, there may have been an issue that arose between the rebilling of the membership with the app and Musicnotes.
If this is the case, we would recommend taking the following steps:
- Open the Musicnotes app on the device you had used to purchase your Pro membership,
- Tap on the "Menu" button,
- Tap on the "Join Pro" button toward the bottom of the menu.
This will load the Pro page, which will contact Musicnotes, "join" the app purchase of Pro (and its record of rebilling) and your Musicnotes account, and "reactivate" your Pro membership.
If this still does not work, please reach out to Musicnotes Customer Support, and they will be able to assist you further.