- Signing in to Your Musicnotes Account
- Basic Navigation
- All Songs
Signing in to Your Musicnotes Account
When you first launch the Musicnotes app, you will be prompted to log in to your Musicnotes.com account. You must be logged into your account to view and play the music that you have purchased.
Guest users will not have access to free sheet music. User can create an account and sign in, and then will be able to browse our free and paid music sections.
You may also log in, change the signed in user, or to log out, from the Settings section available from the side slide out menu. (Please see Changing Your Settings for detailed instructions.) The app will remember the last person who was logged in, so if you are the only user of this app on your device you will not need to log in again.
Signing in with a Musicnotes account registered using Facebook, Apple, or Google
- If you have registered a Musicnotes account using Facebook, you will be able to sign in to the Musicnotes app using the email address (for your Facebook account) and the password you had created for the Musicnotes account.
- If you had not been prompted to create a password for your Musicnotes account when you had registered using Facebook, you can create one by signing in to your account using Facebook, and then use the "Change Password" option in My Account. For further reference, please see the following Knowledge Base article: How do I change the email address, password or billing information on my account?
- If you have registered a Musicnotes account using either Apple or Google, you will be able to sign in to the Musicnotes app using the email address and the password for your Apple or Google account.
To switch to another section of the app, such as Settings or Help, use the left slide-out menu. You can open the left slide-out menu by swiping on the screen from the left or by tapping the "Menu" button at the top left. You can close the left slide-out menu by selecting an option or tapping outside of it elsewhere on the screen.
To view a piece of music, tap its row in the list to open it in viewing mode. (Please see the View Your Sheet Music topic for more information).
You may search for a particular piece you have downloaded by using the "Search" field at the top of the list.
You can press the three dot menu on any row to show a particular title's menu options. Tap outside of the popup to close the menu.
In the overflow menu, you will be able to do the following:
- The "Archive" button will archive and remove this song from your device. You may un-archive it later. You may learn more about archiving in the Manage Your Sheet Music Library
- The "Un-archive" button will un-archive and redownload this song to your device. You may archive it again later if you want.
- The "Add" button will show a dialog box that will allow you to add this song to multiple folders or set lists. You may learn more about folders and set lists in the Organize Your Library
- The "Info" button will display a popup with more information about the piece, such as scoring and artist.