If you are currently subscribed to a Musicnotes Pro tier (Musicnotes Pro - Standard or Musicnotes Pro - Plus) and would like to know when your current subscription expires, and/or how to renew it, you can follow these steps:
- Click on "My Account" at the top of any page
- Sign in as a returning Musicnotes customer (if you're not already signed in)
- Click on "Musicnotes Pro Membership Details" under the "My Musicnotes" heading
- Click the link to view your expiration date.
- If you are enrolled in either the monthly- or annual recurring billing, your membership will auto-renew on your expiration date and your pre-selected payment method will be billed. You may change your payment method, add a new method, or cancel your membership from this section as well.