When you make an initial purchase for a Musicnotes Pro plan, the subscription will save the payment information to your Musicnotes account, and can be used in 2 ways:
- The default payment method used for the rebilling of your Pro subscription, and
- The stored payment method used for purchases of digital sheet music products through the Musicnotes website.
This article will be concerned with the first item only; if you wish to add another payment card to your account for digital sheet music purchases only, please refer to this answer in our Knowledge Base: How can I add, delete, or edit a stored payment method from my account?
You may need to update your default payment method for your subscription at a future date, in order to keep the subscription active and without interruption. This process will require you to add your new payment method first, then modify or remove your old payment method after. To do so, please:
- Sign in to your account on our website www.musicnotes.com,
- Once signed in, under My Account, click on "Manage Your Subscription" (under Musicnotes Pro)
- On the page titled "Your Pro Membership Summary", scroll down to the section "Billing Information".
- Click on "View or Change Payment Method",
- Enter in your new payment method, and save.
- Once saved, you will want to make this newly-saved payment method the default payment method for your subscription.
- Once you have set your new payment method as the default payment method, you may then delete the old payment method.
Then, once completed, you will need to also delete the old payment method (used for purchases of digital sheet music) from your Musicnotes account. Return to My Account, and please refer to this answer in our Knowledge Base: How can I add, delete, or edit a stored payment method from my account?