Pro Credits are included with Musicnotes Pro - Premium subscriptions, and can be redeemed for digital sheet music.
- How can I tell if a product is Pro Credit eligible?
- How do I redeem Pro Credits?
- How are Pro Credits are added to your account:
- How many Pro Credits do I have on my account?
- When do Pro Credits expire?
- How can I add more Pro Credits to my account?
- Pro Credit Product Exclusions
How can I tell if a product is Pro Credit eligible?
Each product page will have a field in the Quick Details section, where it will state if an arrangement is eligible for Pro Credit redemption, or is not eligible. If an arrangement is not eligible for Pro Credits, Musicnotes Pro - Premium subscribers will still receive the 15% discount off of the arrangement during checkout!
How do I redeem Pro Credits?
Once you have subscribed to Musicnotes Pro - Premium, you are signed in to your account and you are viewing the product page for an arrangement, the button "Use 1 Pro Credit" will display.
When you use 1 Pro Credit, this will cover the cost of the purchase, and you will not owe any additional payment.
Please note: This button will not display if you have added any digital sheet music products to your shopping cart. If this is the case, we would recommend temporarily moving items from your shopping cart to your Wish List. For further reference, please see the following Knowledge Base article: How do I remove items from my cart?
How are Pro Credits are added to your account:
The quantity of Pro Credits added to your account will depend on the billing frequency (Annual or Monthly) for your Pro - Premium subscription.
- Monthly - 1 Credit added to your account each month of your subscription.
- Annual - 12 Credits added to your account at the beginning of your subscription.
How many Pro Credits do I have on my account?
At any time, you can sign in to your account on Musicnotes.com to view how many Pro Credits you have available to redeem. To do so:
- Click on "My Account" and sign in to your Musicnotes account, if you are not already signed in,
- Under the "Musicnotes Pro" icon in "My Account", to the right of "Manage Your Subscription", you will see how many available Pro Credits you have.
- Once you have redeemed all of your Pro Credits and/or your Pro Credits have expired, this counter will disappear.
When do Pro Credits expire?
Unused Pro Credits expire 12 months after being issued.
How can I add more Pro Credits to my account?
The ability to add more Pro Credits to your account is not currently available. However, this feature will be coming soon.
In the event you have redeemed all of your Pro Credits and/or your Pro Credits have expired, Pro - Premium subscribers will still continue to receive the 15% discount, the 1 free Musicnotes Edition monthly coupon, and exclusive monthly coupon offers as long as the subscription is active. Once the subscription renews, Pro Credits will be added to the account!
Pro Credit Product Exclusions
There are some types of products for which Pro Credits can not be redeemed. For the following are some examples of excluded types of products, the "Use 1 Pro Credit" button will not be displayed on the product page:
- Products that are not interactive
- Products with a minimum purchase quantity (ex. Choral arrangements)
- Signature Artist arrangements