Table of Contents
- Viewing Your App Settings
- Sheet Music Player Settings
- Changing Accounts and Signing Out
- Submitting Feedback through the App
Viewing Your App Settings
To see the settings that are currently selected for the Musicnotes Sheet Music Player app, click on the Settings section in the bottom of the left slide-out menu.
Sheet Music Player Settings
There are three settings within the Musicnotes Sheet Music Player app that affect the default playback behavior.
- The "Play Guitar Chords" option allows you to choose which pieces will include the notated Guitar Chords during playback. The default is for only those pieces with a guitar part to play chords. If you set this to "None", the chords will also not appear in the Audio Mixer within the sheet music Viewer.
- The "Play Guitar Tabs" option affects Guitar TAB pieces only, and allows you to choose whether the audio will be generated from the notation staff or from the TAB notation during playback. It is recommended that you leave this at "Automatic", since the audio for many pieces is optimized for only one mode.
- The "Note Highlight Color" option allows you to select the color that the active notes are highlighted in during playback.
Changing Accounts and Signing Out
If you are not signed in to the app, the Guest Account will be listed at the top of the Settings section and a "Sign In" button will be available. If you are signed in, your Name, User Name and Email will be listed at the top of the Settings section and a "Sign Out" button will be available. Clicking this button will sign you out and bring you to the Guest song list.
Type the email address or username associated with your Musicnotes.com account into the "Username or Email" field, type your password, and click "Sign In" to sign in to you account and access your purchased music.
Submitting Feedback through the App
If you have a question or a suggestion regarding the Musicnotes Sheet Music Player for Windows, or need assistance from our Customer Support team, you may contact us directly through the app. To open a feedback dialog box, click on the “Send Feedback” button on the settings page.
Once you have entered your issue or suggestion in the dialog box, simply click the "Send" button to send it to us.
Article is closed for comments.