The Musicnotes Sheet Music Player for Windows 10 supports hands-free page turns with a variety of Bluetooth pedals. Pedals can be obtained online directly from their manufacturers (see list below), or from a variety of other shopping sites. AirTurn offers a 10% discount to Musicnotes.com customers.
In order to enable your Bluetooth pedal for use with the Musicnotes app, you must first sync it with your computer or tablet. Please also keep the following in mind:
- Bluetooth pedals act as a connected keyboard, and therefore will hide the on-screen keyboard during use. For this reason, you will not be able to sign in to your Musicnotes account or use text markup while a Bluetooth pedal is on and synced with your device. Simply turn the pedal off if you need to use the on-screen keyboard for any reason.
- During Playback within a piece of music, page turns are controlled by the timing of the music, and not your Bluetooth pedal. Therefore, you will not be able to turn pages while your music is Playing or Paused (only when Stopped or in Viewing mode).
The following list of pedals have been tested with Musicnotes Sheet Music Player for Windows 10, and are supported for the modes listed. To change modes or enable your Bluetooth pedal, please refer to your owner's manual or contact the manufacturer directly.
- Supported Modes: 1, 2, 3, and 5
AirTurn BT-105 & BT-105 DIGIT
- Supported Modes: 1, 2, and 3
- Online manual: BT-105manualv2.PDF
AirTurn BT-106 DUO
- Supported Modes: 1, 3, 4, and 6
- Online manual: BT-106Manual.PDF
AirTurn PED is only compatible with Bluetooth Smart-Ready devices. To determine if your device is compatible, please follow this link: Bluetooth Smart Devices List.
- Supported Modes: 2, 3, 4, and 5
- Online manual: PEDManual.PDF
Please note: Other hands-free devices may work with Musicnotes Sheet Music Player for Windows 10 if they are switched to a mode that allows for the following commands (please refer to your owner's manual for more information about which mode you may need to use to enable functionality):
- Page Up / Page Down
- Left Arrow / Right Arrow
- Up Arrow / Down Arrow
- Space / Enter
- 1 / 3
- F9 / F7