If you are running Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8/8.1 on your computer, you will be able to print your purchased digital sheet music using the Musicnotes Player for Windows. In the Musicnotes Player, please use the following steps to print your music:
- If not prompted when the Player opens, click on "File", then "Manage Music Files"
- Click on the third tab labelled "Print My Music"
- If you are not already signed in, click the "Login..." button along the right edge and log in with your Musicnotes account.
- Once you have found the purchased digital sheet music you would like to print, select the key you would like to print the music in the drop-down box under the third column labelled "Key".
- Once you have selected the key, click on the title of the piece you would like to print to highlight, then click the "Print..." button.