Please Note: The Musicnotes Player for Windows program is considered legacy software; it will not receive any future software updates. This article has been retained for resource purposes only.
You may continue to use the program, however as time progresses, you may experience more and more frequent issues when using the legacy program to access your purchased music.
Additionally, this legacy program will be unable to access newer product types that may have been purchased under your Musicnotes account.
For the best digital sheet music experience, we recommend either:
- Downloading and signing in to the Musicnotes Player for Windows app, available for download from the Microsoft Store for computers running both Windows 10 and Windows 11, or,
- Signing in to the Musicnotes Web App in your web browser.
If you are running Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8/8.1 on your computer, you will be able to print your purchased digital sheet music using the Musicnotes Player for Windows. In the Musicnotes Player, please use the following steps to print your music:
- If not prompted when the Player opens, click on "File", then "Manage Music Files"
- Click on the third tab labelled "Print My Music"
- If you are not already signed in, click the "Login..." button along the right edge and log in with your Musicnotes account.
- Once you have found the purchased digital sheet music you would like to print, select the key you would like to print the music in the drop-down box under the third column labelled "Key".
- Once you have selected the key, click on the title of the piece you would like to print to highlight, then click the "Print..." button.
Article is closed for comments.