By default our e-Mail Gift Cards are sent in HTML format, similar to a web page. The Gift Cards use background images in their display, so if you are planning on printing your Gift Card be sure to enable "Print Background Colors and Images" in your Internet settings.
You may follow these steps to enable "Print Background Colors and Images" (Internet Explorer 6.0 and higher):
- Click "Start" button and open your "Control Panel."
- Double-click "Internet Options."
- Click the "Advanced" tab to select these options.
- Scroll down to the "Printing" options.
- Check the box next to "Print background colors and images."
- Click "OK."
If you do not see "Printing" options in the "Advanced" tab, look for the checkbox "Print background colors and images" in your Print Preview settings.
If your email program does not support HTML, or if you have the HTML setting turned off, you will receive a text-only version of the Gift Card. These can be printed without changing any settings, but are formatted differently to not include any graphics or color.
Article is closed for comments.