You will need to create an account in order to make a purchase with Musicnotes, as we do not support guest checkout. The following articles are a great place to start!
- When I order something on your site, do I receive it online or by mail?
- What are the different product types that Musicnotes sells?
- Searching for music
- How can I get my sheet music if I don't have a printer?
Once purchased, the digital sheet music products will be associated with your Musicnotes account, and not the device you had used to complete your purchase.
- For further reference, please see What can I do with my Musicnotes digital sheet music after I purchase it?
More topics can be found in the following Knowledge Base categories:
We try to cater to a wide variety of skill levels. Many pieces (especially Piano/Vocal and Piano/Vocal/Guitar scorings) are not actual note-for-note transcriptions of the recording. Publishers sometimes simplify these arrangements, including changing the key, to make them more playable for most musicians.
- For further reference, please see Why isn't the music I printed just like the recording?
To help you make informed decisions about your purchase, we offer our Multiple Page Preview feature, and "Quick Details" and "Product Information" sections on each product page.
Prior to printing, if you find that the purchased product is not what you need, and it falls within our 90-day return policy, you may be able to self-cancel your order or contact Musicnotes Customer Support.
If you are looking for additional savings or plan on placing future orders with Musicnotes, you may wish to consider one of our Musicnotes Pro memberships!
Also, be sure to check out our Musicnotes NOW! blog for plenty of helpful music information, including the Essential Music Theory Guides with Free Printables!