If you have clicked the "Print" button in the Print Center, but your printer has not been sent a print job, there are a few steps that you can try.
- If you have not already, clear any print jobs that are "stuck" in the printer queue.
- A "stuck" print job may display "error", it may be spooling, the print job may be paused or cannot be cancelled.
- If the printer displays a specific error message, please follow the printer manufacturer's guidelines to remedy the error.
- Check that your printer is connected.
- If connected via a cable, ensure the printer had not been accidentally disconnected.
- If connected via Wi-Fi, please ensure that the printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Restart both your printer and computer.
- Check the support page for your model printer at the printer manufacturer's website, and install any available printer updates. Once installed, please restart your computer.
- This will often be a step you need to perform after installing an operating system update, or if you have purchased a new printer.