You may preview a song by clicking on its row in the song list, and a preview of the first page of music will appear on the right. In this preview window, click the green "Open" button and a new window will load with your selected song.
If you have not yet downloaded the piece, the "Open" button will download and open it in one step.
The song preview window also contains icons to preview transpositions if they are available for the piece you're viewing, a print button to print your piece, and an icon that allows you to open your music in full screen mode.
When you are using the Musicnotes Sheet Music Player for Windows 10 app in full screen, you can have the navigation bar display by either:
- Moving your mouse cursor to the very top of your screen (if you are using a mouse or trackpad), or,
- Swiping down from the top edge of your screen (if you are using a touchscreen device)
This will then display the "Back" button in the upper-left, and the Minimize, Exit Full Screen, and Close buttons in the upper-right.
By default, the key your arrangement will be shown in will be the original published key. Simply click the transpose button to select from other available keys.
- For more specific info on using the transposing functionality, please refer to Transposing Your Sheet Music.
- For more specific info on what to do after opening a piece in its own window, please refer to Viewing Your Purchased Sheet Music.
- To learn more about printing your sheet music, visit Printing Your Purchased Sheet Music.