If you need to manage the payment method(s) saved to your Musicnotes account, you will be able to do so from our website, www.musicnotes.com. This feature is not available through our Musicnotes apps.
Please follow the steps below to manage the stored credit cards and/or debit cards associated with your Musicnotes account:
To Delete a Stored Payment Method
- Click on "My Account" at the top of any Musicnotes.com page
- Sign in as a returning Musicnotes customer if you're not already signed in
- After scrolling down the page, click on "Delete a Payment Method" at the bottom of the "Billing Information" section
- If you have any stored payment methods, you will see them listed here. Click on "Click to Delete" below any stored payment method and that card will be removed from our system and will not be listed as a stored payment method for future use on our site.
- Make sure to confirm your intention on the following page
To Add a Stored Payment Method
- At this time, the only way to store a new payment method - for future purchases of digital sheet music products on our site - is to:
- Add an item to your shopping cart, and proceed to checkout,
- Click the "Continue" button.
- If you don't have a "Continue" button, you may have a stored payment method on your account already. You will need to click the link "Enter new payment method", under "Address and Payment Details" in the upper-left corner, just below "Please Review Your Order".
- On the following page, please enter the new payment method, and ensure there is a checkmark in the box next to "Save this card for quick payment in the future".
- Please note: If you have a Musicnotes Pro subscription, you will need to update your payment method for the subscription under the Musicnotes Pro heading. Please see Musicnotes Pro payment method management for additional information.
To Edit a Stored Payment Method
- Currently, there is no means to edit an existing stored payment method.
- The only way to do so would be to:
- First, follow the above instructions for To Delete a Stored Payment Method,
- Then, follow the above instructions for To Add a Stored Payment Method.
Article is closed for comments.