Please Note: The Musicnotes Viewer for iOS app is considered legacy software; it will not receive any future software updates. This article has been retained for resource purposes only.
You may continue to use the app, however as time progresses, you may experience more and more frequent issues when using the legacy app to access your purchased music.
Additionally, this legacy app will be unable to access newer product types that may have been purchased under your Musicnotes account.
For the best digital sheet music experience, we recommend either:
- Open the iPad app, login, and select 'My Sheet Music' on the bottom of the screen.
- Select 'Folders' and select the folder you want to rearrange.
- Select 'Edit' on the right side of the screen.
- To rearrange your files, tap and hold on a song and drag it up or down to rearrange it.
- Select 'Done' on the right side of the screen (where the 'Edit' button was) when you are finished rearranging your music.