Please follow the steps below to manage the stored credit cards and/or debit cards associated with your Musicnotes account:
To Delete a Stored Payment Method
- Click on "My Account" at the top of any Musicnotes.com page
- Sign in as a returning Musicnotes customer if you're not already signed in
- Click on "Delete a Stored Payment Method" under the "Payment Options" heading
- If you have any stored payment methods, you will see them listed here. Click on "Click to Delete" below any stored payment method and that card will be removed from our system and will not be listed as a stored payment method for future use on our site.
- Make sure to confirm your intention on the following page
To Add a Stored Payment Method
- At this time, the only way to store a payment method for future use on our site is to actually place an order and make sure there is a checkmark in the box next to "Save payment information for future purchases" on the page where you enter in your credit card or debit card information.
To Edit a Stored Payment Method
- The only way to edit a payment method for future use on our site is to delete and re-store the payment method with the updated information using the steps defined above.