For orders containing digital sheet music only, you can cancel your order online (without having to contact our Customer Service Team) for up to seven days after your purchase. However, this may be done only if you have not yet downloaded and/or printed your sheet music. Please note: If your order contains any add-on products, you will be unable to self-cancel your order.
How to cancel your order:
- Click on "My Account" at the top of any Musicnotes.com page,
- Sign in as a returning Musicnotes customer if you are not already signed in,
- Hover over "My Account" and click on the "Order History" option,
- Click the "View Receipt" button,
- Scroll to the bottom of the receipt page,
- Click on "Click here if you would like to cancel your order." and follow the instructions on the next page
If you do not see the "Click here if you would like to cancel your order." link, it is outside the parameters mentioned above and you will not be able to cancel the order.
If you need help canceling an order or would like us to cancel it for you, please Contact Us and we would be happy to help.