Please Note: The Musicnotes Player for Windows program is considered legacy software; it will not receive any future software updates. This article has been retained for resource purposes only.
You may continue to use the program, however as time progresses, you may experience more and more frequent issues when using the legacy program to access your purchased music.
Additionally, this legacy program will be unable to access newer product types that may have been purchased under your Musicnotes account.
For the best digital sheet music experience, we recommend either:
If you already have the Musicnotes Player installed on your computer, please follow these steps to check which version you have:
- Open the Player and go to the "Help" menu
- Select "About Musicnotes Player"
- If the version you have is not 1.40.3, please click on the following link to update the Player/Viewer - Download the Musicnotes Player with Sync here (PC Only)
If you don't have the Musicnotes Player installed on your computer, please click on the following link to install it - Download the Musicnotes Player with Sync here (PC Only)
Once you have the latest version of the Musicnotes Player installed, open the Player. You should be prompted to log into your Musicnotes account then follow the prompts to sync your music.
If you are not prompted to log in as the Player opens, please follow these steps to sync your music:
- Go to the "File" menu in the top left corner of the window
- Select "Manage Music Files…" from the menu and the Sheet Music Manager window will open
- Click the "Sync My Music" tab at the top of the window
- Click the "Login" button on the right side of the window
- Enter your Musicnotes account email address and password and click "Login"
- The music in your order history will appear
- Under the "Options" menu select "Include All Transpositions with Sync."
- Click the "Sync" button on the right side of the window
- Your music will sync
- Double-click on a song title to open it in the Player