For registered users, items will remain indefinitely, unless they are taken out of print by the publisher (meaning they are no longer for sale on site) - or are removed by you.
Articles in this section
- If you are located outside the US, and experience search or checkout issue, PLEASE READ
- How do I change the email address, password or billing information on my account?
- How can I manage my stored payment method(s) from my Musicnotes account?
- Oh No! I Forgot My Password!
- What does Musicnotes.com do with the information I give them?
- How long will items remain in my Wish List?
- How long will items stay in my Shopping Cart?
- What does "Authorized for use by" mean?
- How do I change the "Authorized for use by" name that prints on my digital sheet music?
- My email address has changed, do I need to make a new Musicnotes.com account to place orders?