What to include in your review:
- Musicnotes recommends reviews to be between 75 and 300 words long. There is a 1,000 word maximum for written reviews.
- Your review should focus on specific features of the sheet music – and most importantly on the quality and difficulty of the arrangement or songbook.
- If you did or didn’t like the product, explain why. If there’s another arrangement available on Musicnotes that you think is better, mention it.
- If you want to suggest an alternate Musicnotes product, please just list the product number. Web address URLs are not allowed or supported within review text..
- Proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. The more professional the review, the more likely others are to take it seriously.
What NOT to include:
- Comments on another review on the page. This is what the "comment on this review" link is for.
- Profanity, hate-speech, obscenities or spiteful remarks.
- Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
- Phone numbers, email addresses, URLs.
- Advertisements or promotional material.
- Alternative ordering/shipping information.
A review is also not an appropriate place to ask customer service related questions about a product. For these issues, please Contact Us directly.
Article is closed for comments.