A vast majority of our rock and pop catalog is arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar or Piano/Vocal/Chords. This means that the song includes a piano arrangement, vocal notation, and guitar frames or guitar chord names listed above the piano part.
Articles in this section
- What is a PDF add-on, and what can I do with it?
- Multiple Page Preview
- How to Import Musicnotes Sheet Music Into the forScore App
- Why is There a Minimum Print Requirement for Choral Arrangements?
- How can I play a Musicnotes sheet music file?
- What is "Singer Pro?"
- Why are some of the verses missing from the song I purchased?
- How can I narrow my search by a specific instrument?
- What does "Voice, range" on a product page mean?
- Are all digital sheet music titles available in my country?