A vast majority of our rock and pop catalog is arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar or Piano/Vocal/Chords. This means that the song includes a piano arrangement, vocal notation, and guitar frames or guitar chord names listed above the piano part.
Articles in this section
- What is a PDF add-on, and what can I do with it?
- Multiple Page Preview
- PDF not correctly displaying?
- Searching for music
- Song Permissions FAQs
- How to Import Musicnotes Sheet Music Into the forScore App
- Why is There a Minimum Print Requirement for Choral Arrangements?
- Why does only the first page of the music play?
- How can I play a Musicnotes sheet music file?
- What is "Singer Pro?"