When selecting the optional Physical Print add-on for a digital sheet music product with available transpositions, unless you have already selected a different key, the Original Published Key will be selected by default. This is the key that will be printed for the Physical Print product.
If you require one of the available keys - other than the Original Published Key - and you wish to also order the Physical Print add-on, you will need to follow these steps:
- From the product page, click or tap on the "Transpose (#)" drop-down menu, under "Arrangement Options:"
- For the "Transpose (#)" drop-down menu, the "#" in this example is the placeholder for the number of currently-available transpositions for a given product; this number will vary from product to product.
- Select your desired key from the list.
- The product preview will then refresh to reflect the selected transposition.
- Once the product preview looks correct to you, then select the Physical Print add-on.
- Then, click "Add to Cart".
Please note: Once you have added a Physical Print add-on to your shopping cart, you will not be able to change/update the transposed key; to change the key, you will need to first remove the product and physical print add-on from your shopping cart, and then select your desired transposition from the product page, using the above instructions.
Article is closed for comments.